About Me

My photo
All my work in the past prepared me for the "toughest job I'll ever love"- Mommy! So what do I do? I drown in laundry Marvel at how dishes & clutter can multiply- socks subtract. Repetitive tasks? Sweep several times a day. Find I'm folding laundry cleaning up the same books and toys so often&in the same place in some weird kind of deja vu. &in between I teachinspirelistenplay w/my little one. Thus the name of my blog-Math for Mommies: Add the number of times your child has lost his shoes made a mess brought home a stray bug as a pet surprised you delighted you while making you tear your hair out too! & of course subtract the # of good nights sleep you'll lose the er date nights you will no longer get &multiply by the things you'll forget & though it makes no sense: you've got mommy math. Really I'm not so great at things like math & the like yet I attract those who are-friends and exes - math/physics/computer geeks. Opposites attract&all that! What I really want is someone good w/words n all that- Artists, musicians&free thinkers-pls apply

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Win free childcare for a year!

We all want to do what's best for our family. Sometimes we need to work to provide the most for our kids.  If you're like me though - you can't afford to work (besides that its something my husband vetoes)  The rising costs of childcare and on top of that taxes, clothes for work, transportation and more can either exheed your paycheck or leave you working for a pittance after all is said and done -everything paid for.    Yet I really want to contribute more - pay down some bills and school loans and give my little snoogs the social opportuniies and structured learning that a daycare/preschool can better provide.  

I do have a choice here, I can go with a very cheap, bare bones operation but stories of kidnappings and all kinds of abuse abound - and Albuquerque is full of sexual offenders - you can find out if your neighborhood in your state is here: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ you can also just look up criminals on other sites.  There also seem to be alot of kidnapping stories for NM as well. And that's just the ones caught.  Then there's the long process of finding someone with experience.

Are you in the same boat - would you want to find a site that offers background checks, references, picture profiles and more all on one site?  What if that same site were hosting a giveaway for one full year of childcare for a year  woundn't you want to find out more about it?  Well there is such a site and I highly recommend it - just go to care.com to find out more. Again they're giving away $12,445--the cost of a year of child care for the average American family.  But hurry! There's only a few days left!

All parents have to do to win the $12,445 prize is to visit Care.com before Oct. 9th and sign up for a free Basic Membership or subscribe for a full Premium Membership. Or if they're already a Care.com member, they can register through their homepage.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

I love the watchdog website!! I check it often to see who is living nearby.

The Little Miss said...

win free childcare ...that would save so much money to have it free for a year!!!

Please come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila