About Me

My photo
All my work in the past prepared me for the "toughest job I'll ever love"- Mommy! So what do I do? I drown in laundry Marvel at how dishes & clutter can multiply- socks subtract. Repetitive tasks? Sweep several times a day. Find I'm folding laundry cleaning up the same books and toys so often&in the same place in some weird kind of deja vu. &in between I teachinspirelistenplay w/my little one. Thus the name of my blog-Math for Mommies: Add the number of times your child has lost his shoes made a mess brought home a stray bug as a pet surprised you delighted you while making you tear your hair out too! & of course subtract the # of good nights sleep you'll lose the er date nights you will no longer get &multiply by the things you'll forget & though it makes no sense: you've got mommy math. Really I'm not so great at things like math & the like yet I attract those who are-friends and exes - math/physics/computer geeks. Opposites attract&all that! What I really want is someone good w/words n all that- Artists, musicians&free thinkers-pls apply

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Win a Step2 Nature Station Playhouse!

Have a curious kiddo? Or do you want to get him/her - them more into nature? Would they love a little hideout to exercise their growing imaginations?

Jennifer at the Dirty Shirt blog is giving one away to a lucky reader! Check out this great giveaway here and read more about this great item: http://thedirtytshirt.com/step2%C2%AE-nature-station-playhouse-review-giveaway

Don't forget to check out her other great reviews and giveaways - a blog from a mom's perspective! Feel free to link up with this social butterfly on facebook, myspace or linked in.

Check out the Step2 Nature Station Playhouse and other great items for fostering active interaction play between kids and fostering imagination @ http://www.step2.com/outdoor-toys/index.cfm?ppcgoog=brand&002=52&004=205222326&005=673174506&006=1014593106&007=Search&008=&gclid=CLSFpOeK65oCFRBbagodCjVHBA

Good luck and have a fortuitous day.

No comments: